LA Ink Casting Call
TLC IS NOW CASTING LA INK
Casting for LA Ink is seeking LA’s top, professional tattoo artists for TLC’s hit show! Here’s what we they are looking for:
• Dynamic, interesting characters with a big personalities
• Tattoo artists with defined points of view who don’t hold back
• Experienced artists with a legitimate following and a strong client list
• Artists with top-notch skills and an individual style
• Artists who are ready to be available for full-time work with Kat Von D!
This is a great opportunity for exposure as you’ll be a part of one of TLC’s most popular shows. Celebrities, rockers, athletes and tattoo legends alike are lining up for some of Kat's famous black and grey ink.
They are also seeking Shop Managers to assist the artists in the shop. They’ll be responsible for everything from sterilizing utensils, answering the phones and greeting clients. The managers should be:
• Cool people who are familiar with the tattoo world and love being in it
• Artistic by nature i.e., makeup artist, musician, body piercer, etc.
• Confident in your own right- be able to step in and get the job done
• Unique in your personal style and have a great attitude
To apply for the show, click here.
Be sure to mention your background, your personality, your qualifications and style (graffiti, pinup, lettering, tribal…) Upload a close-up face shot, full body shot (show off your Ink!) and any photos of your work that’ll show us what you’ve got.
Casting ends on March 6, 2009